life lately


A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of second shooting with one of my good friends Samantha Jovan Photography. We got to shoot at this GORGEOUS location and the pictures turned out amazing.


Front view of our wedding day playground. Flowers from a wonderful friend, for my birthday :)


Tiffany's earrings from my hubby for my birthday. He's a keeper. I love them and wear them every day!


One of the MOST thoughtful gifts I've ever been given. Each item in here had purpose and I just can't believe how much thought and love was put into this little package :) I am beyond blessed with cool people in my life.


Newest obsession thanks to my MIL. I really can't get enough. Late night chick flick. Safe Haven is not for the faint of heart though, I'll admit I had my share of sweaty palms. I'm a wuss.


The gallery wall is coming together slowly but surely. I haven't forgot about Pt. 2...it's in the making :)



No comments:

Post a Comment