Resolution Recap

It's almost February!
Right about this time of year, we start getting busy with
day to day life.
We forget that exactly one month ago we resolved 
to cure a disease, solve world peace, and adopt a third world country.
Every year I'm completely guilty of this.
But not this year!
 You can read about my resolutions here.
At the end of each month I plan to give a Resolution Recap.
Hopefully this will keep me nice and accountable.
[whether I like it or not]

Without further ado...
I have finished 1 book
and I'm 3/4 of the way done with another.
Well on my way to the 25 book goal.
 
... 
Mr and I have read our Bibles together
every single day 
this is the most exciting one for me
because it's so easy to push this aside and
"do it later, or another day." 
But not this year! 
So far we have read...
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
and
Jonah 
...
And last but definitely not least,
Project 365
A photo a day for 365 days.
that's a lot of photos. 
Here are some of my favorites from January...
  to see more of this project check out my photography page
by clicking the logo right below!
 
So, who else remembers their New Year's Resolution[s]?


3 comments:

  1. Awww, so proud of you!! You have done so good! I love that y'all have read the bible every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love that shot of the thick white mug. oh my. :)

    i'm going to read that "you know when the men are gone"--no model lady's review sounded really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girlfriend you are rocking out the new year resolutions like no ones business..way to go.

    ReplyDelete