I've heard so many people rave about Jamberry Nail Wraps over the last year and I had always thought they looked fun but I just never found the time to experiment with them. Well, fast forward a few months and my friend Janie started working for Jamberry and contacted me asking if she could send me some samples to try out and see how I liked them! Since I always have my nails painted, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to give them a try and see what these nail wraps were all about.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for a little giveaway!
A little about Janie & her thoughts on Jamberry:
"I am a married to my high school sweetheart, and we have a 2 year old mini-me! I also work full-time, so between family and my job, I knew I didn’t have a lot of free time to commit to another venture! I am an introvert through and through, and I run my business almost exclusively through Social Media. Since Facebook is such an integral part of most people’s lives, my Hostesses are able to invite friends and family to a party, even if they are scattered across the country!
Jamberry is still a new company. When I looked into it, I realized that I would be able to share this trendy product with tons of people who had never heard of it before! To have that type of ground-floor opportunity is rare today! In these past 6 weeks, I have talked with girls who have tried Jamberry and love it, girls who have heard the name or know about the wraps and are excited to try them, and girls who have no idea what I’m talking about but fall in love! Everyday I have the chance to share a product that I truly love, and have other people love it just as much!"
My overall thoughts:
I absolutely love Jamberry Nail Wraps. They really are so much fun! It took me a few tries to figure out the best way to apply them but once I got the hang of it, it was so easy to do. There are a lot of helpful YouTube tutorials and videos on the Jamberry site that explain the application process.
Below are pictures of my nails on Day One. The ring finger has a Jamberry wrap and the other fingers are just regular nail polish.
Two tips for applying the wraps that I found most helpful;
1. Before you clip off the excess wrap be sure to give it a nice pull so you can get out all of the grooves. Since we all have different fingernail shapes sometimes the wraps tend to bubble a bit. But, the adhesive is really strong so once they're on your nail just give the wrap a little tug and it will smooth right out, going flush to your nail.
2. Make sure to file in a downward motion.. only, when trying to get off the excess wrap. I made the mistake of filing back and forth my first try and it tends to fray the edge of the wrap. The video tutorial explains this a bit more, but just take your time and go easy on the filing & the edge of your nail will remain nice and smooth.
Here is a picture of my nails on Day Five! Jamberry still in-tact and looking just like Day One.. pretty awesome.
I highly recommend Jamberry Nail Wraps and can't wait to purchase a few sheets of my own in all of the fun designs offered.
Janie has graciously offered to give a half sheet of Jamberry wraps of your choice, to one lucky reader. This half sheet will give you a full mani, pedi, and a few extra accent nails. How fun!
To enter the giveaway (3 entries total):
1. Leave a comment below telling me which Jamberry Wrap you hope to win (To view designs click here)
2. Share this post on your Facebook page and leave a comment here saying that you did.
3. Repost the image below on Instagram, use the hashtag #nicolediannegiveaway & tag me @nicoledianne
This giveaway will be open until Thursday, April 9th at 11:59 pm. Winner announced Friday morning.
I was sent these wraps in exchange for a review, but all opinions are my own.