Happy Birthday to my Jeffrey


This morning my sweet little noodle turned the big two-four. Yep, we're just babies...but I'm actually older than him so technically he's the baby ;)

This morning he opened his present from me which was a badmitten/volleyball combo pack from Target that we can't wait to use this summer at all of our BBQ's and trips to Lake Tahoe!


We enjoyed a yummy lunch at Chipotle followed by an afternoon visit from my parents. My pop went out and found Jeff his first drill bit set to go with his new drill so he was pretty thrilled for that...already drilling things that don't necessarily need to be drilled.

Next we'll be hitting up the golf range with Jeff's buddy, followed by dinner with his momma and some friends. We'll be ending the night with everyone at our place. So I'd say we've pieced together a pretty perfect day to celebrate the coolest dude and sweetest man around :)

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute. i love the way you signed his birthday card. thats so cute he's just drilling things to drill them. boys :D

    ReplyDelete