Apple Hill


Earlier last month my family took a day trip to Apple Hill, famous for clusters of apple orchards scattered through winding roads, freshly squeezed apple cider, and all sorts of apple goodies. I loved going there as a little girl because it was always significant in my mind as the official start of Fall. The same was true for me and my twenty-something self.

Most of the orchards are accompanied by a sort of craft fair where they sell home made treats and crafts. I should have taken more pictures of all the fun little trinkets...but I was soaking in all things that "my little-girl-at-heart" associated with the official start of Fall so I forgot to grab the camera for some of my favorite spots :)





6 comments:

  1. pretty pictures! i love me some apple anything!

    i like the new blog :) (it is new, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect way to spend an afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures!! i would like to go to there

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have heard wonderful things about apple hill, just hope a chance to make it up there myself one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you'll have to do some Christmas tree cutting down up there! I just love it there :)

    ReplyDelete