& so it begins


Pleasure reading was put on the back burner for most of the last 5 years, since I was busy reading skimming textbooks and writing papers on the cultural adaptation process of immigrants {bleck}. But now that I have a little time on my hands, it's time for some good ol' fashion fun.

I recently read Jenni's posts on her visit to Harry Potter World, and another friend of mine is making her way through all the books, so I felt inspired to give it a go. I've had books 1-5 neatly on display for a few years now, and although I enjoy their decorative contributions to my bookshelf, I'm much more excited to pick up where I left off in the magical world of Potter. Book Four: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

postscript: please excuse my blog's identity crisis :)


2 comments:

  1. ah Harry Potter. I absolutely love those books. They are my escape from reality :)

    ReplyDelete