she has my heart

I was a nanny for a little girl a few months back and I watched her for about 2 years total.  I haven't been able to see their family much lately because of school but I was finally able to spend time with them today and it was the absolute best. Well now her momma is pregnant with baby number two and we celebrated with a baby shower for her.  Little baby Ruby will be here any day now! I'm so stinking excited.  Here's some pictures from today of the sister-to-be and her friends!






all images © Chestnut Tree Photography

 Isn't she such a little princess?
She put her dancing dress on for everyone to see,
and then she pranced around in
her ballet dress.
I could just eat her up.
:)



11 comments:

  1. ah, such a pretty girl! her eyes sparkle.
    :)
    looks like it was a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when little girls wear ballet dresses! They are the cutest. And hooray for a new baby Ruby coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! She IS a princess....just lovely!! All the photos are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her dress is so cute! i love this :) and i love your new look, It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie patootie! great photos. how fun! can't wait to be a mom someday!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! The best part of being younger is the ability to dress up whenever you feel like it :)

    p.s. LOVE the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet!! my daughters wil wear ballerina outfits all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos, so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How totally sweet. It just makes me want to be little again. Too cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. This angel is a doll! :) she's supercute in her ballet dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweetie, i love lil' girls in tutus! :) aaaaaand i want some of that bruschetta thank u very much, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete