Why I love California

10. Great milk comes from happy cows, happy cows come from California.

9. Home of the California Roll

 8. Everyone surfs and we all live by celebrities

 7. CPK and In-n-Out Burger
  
6California girls
We're undeniable
fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock

5. Our teams win stuff like the World Series

4. We have toilet seat covers, everywhere. Not just in airports (get on board East Coast!)

3. Disneyland

2. We have Santa Cruz and Pizza my Heart

and the number 1 reason why I love California..
it's where I was born and raised :) 





3 comments:

  1. Hi from Amanda's Saturdays around the World. I am from California and miss it a lot. Nice to find your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just found your blog! My husband and I are both from Santa Cruz! He's Active Army Infantry, stationed at the Old Guard in DC and I'm Army Reserve Civil Affairs, headed to Basic in March. Just thought I'd stop by and say hi!
    Natalia
    http://armyoftwodc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete