Ranunculus :) I couldn't decide which picture and focus I liked better soo I included both of them. Just lovely. So anywho..I've got a bunch of photography thoughts running through my mind lately and I'm in the process of writing that post. So many ideas..nerves..excitement and words to sort through. While I've been sorting through these things I was encouraged to make a list of goals. I'm a visual person and an avid list maker, so why hadn't I thought of making a goals list until now? Nobody knows! But, these are things I want to achieve by the end of the Summer.
- Get your business license and make it official.
- Buy a new camera body and flash.
- Learn ins and outs of Lightroom and shoot in raw
- Do one inspiration shoot each month to maintain creativity and keep your momentum..look forward to these shoots and have fun with them
- Create a more functional website and work on branding
and last but certainly most important
- Daily, with out ceasing..give all praise and credit to God, never forget this
I understand that there are some things on this list that will take hard effort and even some investment, but I want to push myself. I want to make this happen and not just see it as a dream somewhere far off. This is what I've been praying for and will continue to pray for. When I graduate in 32 days, it'll be time for me to get serious.
This post is more for me than for entertaining purposes :) But hopefully you all will feel inspired to keep at your dreams and make them happen. Make a list of goals and watch yourself achieve them!