my handwriting

Do you have a pen that 
you like to write with specifically
because it brings out 
the most beautiful handwriting
your capable of?
Well unfortunately I couldn't find mine today
but the lovely 
tagged me to play in the handwriting game
so y'all get to see the love/hate relationship I have with
my every changing handwriting!
Are you so excited?
;)

Here's the questions I answered:

1. What’s your name / blogger name?
2. What’s your blogs URL?
3. Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate.
 
 
Do you prefer..
blue or black ink?
pen or pencil?
writing on layered paper or a hard surface?
It all depends on the day I suppose but,
my preference changes on a week to week basis.
Who knew there was so much
to consider when writing?
:)


5 comments:

  1. why does everyone have such cool script, font handwriting? hahaha! mine changes sometimes too!!
    i prefer writing with lines, but i had no lined paper left, or white obviously so i had to write on yellow construction paper, but i SUCK i always go slanted, haha!
    i love that scripture, i need to mark that one. i like Colbie Caillat too, i like her voice and mellowness.
    yea for doing this, it's fun to see people's choices and written word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this!! You have such pretty handwriting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i prefer black ink.
    hmmm. cute handwriting! i love it:)
    totally have to do this soon.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so fun!!
    I totally have a favorite pen too.. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when it runs out of ink. It will be a sad day indeed.

    ReplyDelete